One of the biggest concerns for driver and rider trainers at the moment is managing their finances and accessing financial support.
In this special webinar we’ll be joined by chartered accountant Paul Sheppard, a specialist in advising small businesses on all aspects of accounting, management and tax, business start-up advice and strategic planning.
Hosting the seminar will be DIA CEO Carly Brookfield who has over 20 years’ experience advising businesses on business development, marketing and communications, as well as expertise in regulated financial products and raising finance for business.
Topics we’ll be discussing:
- The Self Employment Income Support Scheme
- Support for limited companies
- Bounce Back, Business Interruption Loans and other forms of government lending
- Tax issues – what you can delay and pay later, what to watch out for
- Accessing benefits
- Protecting finances for the future